- Attracting business opportunities to rural areas through designing touristic programs to highlight the rich culture and the diversity of these areas.
- Training youth to run advocacy campaigns related to laws and regulations that affect the environmental situation in their communities.
- Provide interpersonal skills training for youth in order to prepare them for the job market.
- Conducting research studies related to socio-economic situation of rural communities in support for governmental and non-governmental organizations’ programs.
- Provide technical support to organic farming, eco-tourism, and renewable energy initiatives.
Copyright © 2014 - Rural Family Society