Goals & Values
- Building the capacity of local community members via awareness and training programs.
- Provide business opportunities for families through supporting tourism and handcrafts.
- Encouraging sustainable agricultural activities in rural areas to fuel economic growth.
- Supporting initiatives related to environment and sustainable development through designing and implementing environmental programs with interested entities.
- Supporting refugee-hosting communities and find ways of experience transfer between refugees and their hosting community.
- Provide consulting services to governmental and non-governmental entities related to human and natural resources management in rural areas such that the participation of the local community is guaranteed.
- Honoring laws, regulations, and traditions of local communities
- Transparency in programs implementation and the administration of the organization’s resources
- Fairness in allocating opportunities for the local community members regardless of their sex, ethnicity, or religion.
- Excellence, pioneership, and entrepreneurship in providing comprehensive services of measurable outcome.
- Local community participation in the decision making process
- Great sense of responsibility
- Genuine desire for making a change
Copyright © 2014 - Rural Family Society